Wednesday 10 October 2012

Bomb Cosmetics Bath Rocks

Hello Chaps!

This is just a fairly quick one to tell you how much I love this product:


I'm a bath bomb lover, but I'm certainly not an addict: I love LUSH for their goodies but it would be quite a pricey habit to keep that up every week. I see these fizzy lovelies as more of an occasional treat, but it's still not cheap to buy individual bath melts or bath bombs every other week. I was browsing Amazon (surprise surprise) when I came across Bomb Cosmetics. I saw some fair reviews for this packet of Bath Rocks and placed my order.

I was not disappointed - you get a fair amount of bath bomb chunks. Imagine boxes of broken biscuits or misshapen chocolate bars: they might not be perfect but they're still just as good. I wouldn't recommend eating these, however. I love the concept for several reasons - not only do you get to throw in a lump or two of desired sizes, but it's a cost effective way of getting your bath bomb fix, and they're pretty impressive. They might look a bit samey, but they're a total rainbow of colourful awesomeness, and they smell absolutely amazeballs. When you plop them in the water it's almost like a magical fizzy firework display, which, if you are simple like me, is very pleasing.


I don't think you can really see it in this picture, but the pale yellow one on the left was glittery. The one on the right was a broken lump of a bomb that was pink on the outside and yellow in the middle... fab. It might be a bit sad to get this excited over what is essentially a packet of broken bath bombs, but I've really enjoyed experimenting with the different sizes and colours. I've used one or two a fortnight for the last couple of months and still have around half a bag left. The picture below shows how pink the water went with just a tiny rock!


If you fancy getting your own box of Bath Rocks, try them from Amazon here like I did (currently £4.82), or check the Bomb Cosmetics Website where they are £5.99, or to find a stockist (you might find this option a touch more costly, however!)

Have you ever tried any Bomb Cosmetics products?

Sticky Kisses!

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried these product, but they look great. A great dupe of Lush products. thanks for sharing :D


    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete