Friday 25 May 2012

NOTD - Models Own - Golden Peach


Models Own Nail Polish – Golden Peach

Maybe it was talking about my Golden Peach YSL lipgloss the other day but I was suddenly in the mood to use this polish. This is definitely a fave of mine – I love the formula and the colour. I think it even looks really pretty after just one coat, as it is a very sheer hint of glamour which is subtle and almost gel-like. But in these pictures I have 3 coats and a topcoat. I'm so sorry about the terrible lighting in the first four but I painted them at about 2 in the morning whilst waiting for some video footage of a film shoot to upload (I'd hired a camera and it had to be back before 9am!).








It goes on fairly evenly in application and it doesn’t seem that patchy. I chose three coats to make it super even and because I'm usually so unsteady, but if you’re careful you could probably get away with two. I don’t like to apply too many coats really as sometimes it ends up looking too orange. I like it peachy. It’s definitely a favourite colour of mine and one I keep returning to. Lovely for summer! All it needs is a warmer climate and a cocktail… can you tell I’ve got the post-holiday blues? I vacationed too early and now I have to suffer everyone else going abroad with nothing to look forward to!

Sticky Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment