Wednesday 5 September 2012

Basket of LUSH treasures! (Picture Heavy)

Hello Chaps!

I've been wanting to share this with you for some time, I behold unto you, my basket of LUSH treasure!


I used to be fairly into LUSH after receiving a few gift boxes when I was a teenager. I don't really know why but I just kind of stopped shopping there, if I was ever out shopping with my Dad, he'd complain loudly about the smell coming from our local branch. Does anyone else get this with the men in their lives? I'm lucky with Mr BNH as he's partially anosmic following an accident where he badly fractured his skull (no sense of smell - long story, but it's coming back, albeit slower than slow). I usually just get moaned at for accidentally getting myself dragged into a demonstration when we've got a film to catch!


But I digress, I know you came here for the goodies, so here they be:





Ta-daaah!


It probably doesn't look like a lot, but this is the result of three different visits to various LUSH stores. I actually forgot to include my sample pots of Herbalism and Ocean Salt. And I hadn't included the Phoenix Bath Ballistic either, because these photos were taken before I bought that.


I wont go into details about these as I'll be here until Christmas. Instead, I'm jut going to list them below for now, and review them all individually at a later date. They are all so yummy that I could gobble them up - except Cosmetic Warrior, more on that another time.

So without further ado, here are my recent LUSH purchases!

Happy Blooming Bath Melt




Left it on my bathroom shelf and it melted!

Melting Marshmallow Moment


Honey I Washed The Kids Soap


American Cream Hair Conditioner


Fresh Face Masks


Cupcake


Cosmetic Warrior


Ocean Salt Facial Scrub



Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter



Charity Pot Hand & Body Lotion Trial Size


Bubblegum Lip Scrub



Well, I hope you enjoyed this whirlwind tour of my cumulative LUSH hauls - look out for posts in the near future. If there's anything anyone particularly wants a review of just let me know and I'll try and do those first :)

What are your LUSH favourites?

Sticky Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment