Saturday 11 August 2012

Latest In Beauty Box - July Editor's Picks


I'm loving the idea of paying for a monthly service where you get samples sent to you to try out at home - I've been subscribed to Glossybox since last December and recently signed up to Jolie Box, the two I've received of those so far have been great. Even though they are mostly good boxes, I always feel like there are too many variants that could end up in your box which leads to it being hit or miss and often disappointing, especially when you see someone else's box had something amazing in it that you would have loved to receive in your own.


I decided to look into the Latest In Beauty website, as I'd heard about their themed boxes, which look amazing. It's one box with lots of goodies, which as far as I'm aware is mostly the same for everyone. You might get a slightly different shade of nail polish but if it's OPI who cares! You have to get in quick, as unlike a monthly subscription, they release them occasionally and then you have to purchase them manually. It's so worth it though as there are often full sizes and the contents could be worth around £40+ at RRP.

I have sooooo much that I want to rave about with Latest in Beauty that I'm going to have to split it into a few separate posts!

I ordered July's Editor's Picks Box a couple of weeks ago. 


So much loveliness! I was very excited by this I can tell you.
  • Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo 50ml
  • Weleda Pomegranate Firming Serum 7ml
  • Weleda Pomegranate Firming Night Cream 7ml
  • Balance Me treatments Radiance Face Mask 15ml
  • Melvita Fresh Micellar Water 35ml
  • Mavala Nail Colour Cream in Liberty 5ml
  • Love Your Skin Cleanse & Smooth Exfoliating Wash 200ml
(I also ordered the Balance Me Rose Otto Body Wash 55ml for £2 as an extra, it's not included in the box - plus some other skincare samples I'll show you in the next post.)

Wow! What a box... a whopping full size face wash and some decent sized samples of lovely stuff. First impressions are far from disappointing. I love Weleda! I almost bought the full size Batiste the other day as I love cherry scented/flavoured products. I also love rose fragranced stuff so I'm very keen to try the Melvita Micellar water and see how it compares to my beloved Bioderma! And there's even more rose in the Balance Me Rose Otto body wash. I can't wait to try everything in this... (although I've tried the LYS Cleanse & Smooth - see here for more info).

How gorgeous is the Mavala colour? I have another Mavala polish and love their formula.






Stay tuned for more...

Sticky Kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment