Thursday 30 August 2012

Superdrug Haulin'

Hello Chaps!

I squeezed in this spot of shopping the week before last, but didn't get around to posting on it before I went away for Bank Holiday. I have a few posts lined up that I'm trying to catch up with. So without further ado, here's my Superdrug Haul!

Hair


Here are some minis of some of my fave hair products. I bought these specifically with the intention of taking them away with me. Mr BNH loves the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, and believe me, if you knew how uninterested in products he was, you'd be shocked that he volunteered any kind of praise for toiletries! I decided to get minis of my current shampoo and conditioner too.

Skincare


Coco loco! I'm a chocoholic through and through, and especially love chocolate combined with other flavours. Chocolate and mint or chocolate and orange are two of my favourite chocolatey partnerships. I went through a phase of being utterly obsessed with hunting down mint chocolate products last year, especially lip balm. A lot of things disappointed me by being overly minty and I've not yet found a lip balm with the right balance of flavours, so I look forward to trying this out. Plus, I love Palmers! The chocolate orange mask just called out to me - I think it's a copy of a Montagne Jeunesse mask. I didn't even think twice before lobbing it into my basket, just gotta remind myself not to eat it. I've not tried a self-heating mask for a while so I'm looking forward to using it. I decided to pick up this Superdrug Vitamin E Night Cream as it was on offer, for around £2-3 I think. I decided against the Palmers one for now, as I'd just finished a mini tube of the Superdrug Vitamin E moisturiser with SPF15 and loved it. This stuff smells amazing, a lot like Palmers in actual fact. It's definitely got Cocoa Butter and possibly even a hint of coconut. It's a joy to use and is going to last me aaaages - I might have to give it it's own post. Looking at these bits, I have a feeling my face is going to smell deeeee-lish!

Make-up



I took advantage of a 3 for 2 offer and decided to pick up some Loreal Rouge Caresse lipsticks that I'd had on my wishlist for some time. I chose Cheeky Magenta and Lovely Rose - I wanted Dating Coral too but they were out, so I picked up the Lumi Magique Base/Primer instead, as I was curious about this product too. I'll give these their own reviews soon!

And finally...


On my way out of the shop I passed by the jewellery stand and honed in on this charming little pretty! It was only £2.99 and I really love the quirky, asymmetric heart.

 Have you tried anything from my haul? What did you think?

Sticky Kisses!

1 comment:

  1. that ovely rose lipstick looks lovely, pleas doe a separate review? i'd love to know more!
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete