Thursday 16 August 2012

Wishlist (daydreamlist more like)

I absolutely love reading these kinds of things on other blogs, so I thought I would attempt to do my own! Hope this makes sense/you like! :)

1. Coral Key Hole Back Deer Print Summer Dress 
£24.00 from Lavish Alice
I saw this dress on the gorgeous Sailor Jennie and promptly hotfooted it to the website. It's been a while since I've looked at clothes online (I'm always hunting for beauty stuff!) and now I can't stop thinking about a few bits I've seen. The majority of stuff on websites like this isn't for me but the gorgeous colour, beautiful love heart cut-out and whimsical print of gambolling deer with minty bows made me dribble a little tiny bit. (okay, a lot.)
2. Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor Treatment for Damaged Hair 150ml £14.95 with free delivery from feelunique
I keep reading rave reviews of this and I'm a sucker for anything that might tame my evil mop of over-processed nightmares that is allegedly my hair.
3. Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Line Smoothing Eye Cream 15g
&
4. Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Night Renewal Cream 75g
I really love Palmers Cocoa Butter range for the body and I'm eager to try out their facial skincare line. I'm in need of a new eye cream and night cream so these would be lovely please :)
5. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Soft Beige 30ml
£8.99 from Boots or Superdrug (both currently offering 3 for 2)
I had a few samples of this from magazines in this shade and it was spot on for when I've got a bit of colour. I really liked it, along with Bourjois' 10 Hour Sleep Effect it's one of the best high street foundations I've tried.
6. Real Techniques Stippling Brush
I'm trying to upgrade my make-up brushes and this is one I'm desperate to own. I have the blush brush which is totally amazeballs, soft, easy to clean and brilliant at application, so I'm expecting to be equally satisfied with this one! Then I'll be targeting the core collection. I'm currently using the e.l.f. Studio Stipple Brush but I find it's such a bugger to keep clean/in a decent condition.
7. Avon Supershock Mascara in Black
This is another product I've heard good things about. I love volumising macaras as I'm quite lucky to have naturally long lashes, so I'd like to see if this does anything to give them a bit of fatty-boom-boom oomph. I think we have a new rep in the area as I'm currently in posession of an Avon catalogue for the first time in donkey's years, where the mascara's on offer for just £5! So I might have to take advantage of it... (not that I need any more)
8. M.A.C Lipstick Costa Chic (Frost)
This is just one of many shades I've been lusting after. It was a struggle not to make a collage full of lip products to be honest! This one is a 'frosty light coral'. On a quick side note, isn't the word 'frost' weird? Say it out loud. Frost. Creepy.
9. Look Beauty Nail Pop in Mink
I saw this on a colleague recently and I thought it looked fab. I'd also like Nails Inc Porchester Square which is a similar colour. I have Barry M's mushroom but Mink is a slightly more purple toned shade.
10. Cream Floral Capped Sleeve Shift Dress
I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that I think this is one of the most gorgeous shift dresses I've ever seen. It's such a me dress, except slightly more grown up than my usual style. The sad part is... they don't have it in my size! Waaaaaaaahhhhhh! :'(
To console myself, I saved a copy of the close up pic of the print when browsing on my iPhone and saved it as my home screen wallpaper. Still not quite as good as owning the real deal though... sniff.
11. High Beaded Gladiator Sandals - Pink
I saw these in a magazine, I want them in the mint green version too! Bit expensive but soooo pretty.
12. LUSH A Token To The Forest Gods Toner & Steamer
I keep seeing these at the till point when I go to get my LUSH fix. Next time I'll pick one up as it's only a quid. Not keen on the tea tree one though... funnily enough! I need to get back into using my steamer and this might make me look forward to digging it out.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my mini wishlist. I wish I was enjoying it all in real life! This is just a tiny tiny fraction of things I'm coveting. I feel a bit poo now knowing I could never get all of these... so if any mysterious benefactor fancies cheering me up I'm happy to provide my dress and shoe size ;)

Sticky Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment