Saturday 11 August 2012

Latest in Beauty Samples

Well, if Latest In Beauty wasn't exciting enough already, they also sell decent sized samples that you can add to your basket, like the body wash pictured in my previous post! I opted for some natural skincare with my first order. 




These two appealed to me as I thought they would suit my skin type, and I'm always keen to try something natural. These creams are specially formulated with essential oils like jojoba with antiseptic, anti-bacterial and healing properties. I definitely want clearer skin and if I can do it without chemical, medicated nasties, then even better!

The Acne-Prone cream is a yellow balm/ointment kind of consistency. I'm not sure how I feel about slathering this all over my face, maybe it will be better for just the problem areas. The other cream is still fairly viscose but not heavy or greasy. Apparently you can customise your very own skincare with specially selected essential oils on their website! I'm intrigued by their Pool Remedy Body Lotion as I've recently started swimming again and it's drying me out! However, this stuff doesn't come cheap at £20 for a small bottle and £36 for a large - they don't even specify the exact volumes!

Le Belle Natural Skincare Duo £5.00 (two 10g pots)


I thought I'd give these two a try as well. Some of the ingredients sound a tad yummy! The  moisturiser is apparently anti-aging and contains rosehip oil, evening primrose and lupin flower, whilst the cleanser is a scrummy recipe of apricot kernal oil, vitamin e, cocoa seed butter and lemon, lavender and rosemary oils. Phew! Just follow the link above, the webpage explain it all beautifully.

If I get on well with any of these I'll be tempted to buy the full sizes. If not, then at least I've got some cute lil' travel pots eh? ;)

Keep an eye out for post 3 of 4 on Latest in Beauty (I don't work for them I swear!)

Sticky Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment