Saturday 11 August 2012

Latest in Beauty Little Beauty Box

The Latest In Beauty website also has a nifty feature called the Little Beauty Box, where you can choose from a list of samples, three items for £1.50. I like the idea that you get to request your own items, however you have to pick 1 product from three rounds of lists. You select your first one from the first list of options, then your second item from the second list and the final item from the third list. The problem with this is that you might end up being forced to choose from a list of samples where none of them stand out or appeal to you, then in the next round, having to pick just one from lots of different things that you might want.


Well, here is the one I ordered a couple of months ago, and the one I ordered this month. In the first box I chose a sampler set of Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint, there were 3 2ml sachets in different shades to try out. This was before I placed my first Liz Earle order where I received yet another trial envelope! I also chose A sampler set of Ernio Laszlo Hollywood Collection skincare, and a couple of Super + by Dr Nicholas Perricone Bright Eyed Flawless Eye Cream (what a mouthful!).


For my second Little Beauty Box I chose a Tresemme Split Remedy haircare set, a teeny 1ml vial of Elie Saab Le Parfume and a 36g sachet of St Tropez SPF 30 with Tan Enhancer.

I think you can only order this once a month, and from what I can tell you can only place your next order when you have filled out some short feedback forms for the last one you received.

The best thing about it is that you don't have to sign up to a subscription - they take the payment by text message! One tiny form, a text, a code, and bam! That's it. Ooh, efficiency. It's a cheaper way of trying out brands and products without commitment.


To get your mini fix of try before you buy, visit the Latest in Beauty website here.

Sticky Kisses!

p.s. just one more Latest in Beauty post to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment